In compliance with the regulations and the present charter, and in compliance with
the decisions of the Board of Trustees and the University Council, the College Council
manages all college affairs.
The College Council is entitled to:
- Suggest appointing, exchange, delegating and promoting faculty members and lecturers.
- Suggest or amend syllabi, in coordination with the departments.
- Suggest academic programs, textbooks and references of the college.
- Promote and coordinate scientific research, and work on publishing the research
- Suggest the dates and organize the process of examinations.
- Suggest the college regulations.
- Suggest the training and exchange programs needed.
- Suggest the extracurricular activities plan of the college.
- Settle matters related to students majors and refer all other matters to the University
- Consider and pronounce on all matters referred to it by the University Council or
The College Council is entitled to form permanent or temporary committees that consists
of its members and can include other individuals.
The College Council is called by its Chair to meet at least once a month.
The College Council consists of the following members:
- The Dean as chair;
- The Units Directors
Based on a recommendation from the College Council and the support of the Rector,
the University Council can also include a maximum of three additional members from
PMU or other institutions’ faculty. These are nominated for a two-year renewable