The university mission is to achieve the following objectives:
- Contribute to the advancement of human intelligence and promulgation and development of knowledge.
- Prepare specialized candidates in various fields of human knowledge through utilizing modern technologies in the education process.
- Transform the graduate to play a pioneering and leading role in the community, enabling him or her to take responsibilities and contribute to solving problems through innovative thinking, collective work, reflection and self-development.
- Link academic programs and specializations with actual requirements of the surrounding work environment. This is undertaken by maintaining effective participation and cooperation between the University and local business firms.
- Guide research activities to create solutions for persistent problems in surrounding communities, through applied research and technical consultation. The importance of performing basic scientific research for enriching human intelligence should not be neglected.
- Provide community service through continuous training and education.