The College of Computer Engineering and Science (CCES) will achieve the following objectives:
- Contribute to advancement of human intelligence and to the promulgation and development of knowledge and understanding in the Information Technology domain.
- Prepare professionals in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering, through the utilization of innovative educational processes, in a modern technological environment.
- Transform the graduate to play a pioneering and leading role in the community, enabling him or her to take responsibilities and contribute to solving problems through innovative thinking, collective work, reflection, and self-development.
- Link academic programs and specializations with actual requirements of the surrounding work environment. This will be achieved by maintaining effective partnerships between the university and local business and industry.
- Guide research activities to create solutions for persistent problems in surrounding communities through applied research and technical consultation.