The College of Business Administration seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Contribute to advancement of human intelligence and to the promulgation and development of knowledge and understanding in the business domain.
- Prepare professionals in accounting, finance, business administration, and MIS, through the utilization of innovative educational processes, in a modern, global and technological business environment.
- Transform the graduate to play a pioneering and leading role in the community, enabling him or her to take responsibilities and contribute to solving problems through innovative thinking, collective work, reflection, and self-development.
- Link academic programs and specializations with actual requirements of the surrounding work environment. This will be achieved by maintaining effective participation and cooperation between the university and local business firms.
- Guide research activities to create solutions for persistent problems in surrounding communities, through applied research and technical consultation.
- Provide community service through continuous training and education.