The Master of Science Degree Program in Education and Human Development at Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University (PMU) with its seven concentrations will strive to be known as an exemplary and leading program in the preparation of educators who are seeking to explore the changing nature of teaching and learning while assessing and addressing the needs, challenges, and potentialities of the 21st century.
As a program that will be accredited locally, regionally, and internationally, the Master of Science Degree Program in Education and Human Development at Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University (PMU) will be unique to the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia as it offers seven concentrations, several of which Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University (PMU) would be the only university to offer in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The program aspires to play a leading role in developing a paradigm shift in the educational theory and practice in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It will provide a unique and distinguished academic educational experience that will:
- Prepare future and current educators and administrators to meet the growing demands of the education community.
- Enhance learning and teaching through the integration of technology.
- Enrich and develop teaching and learning intellectual resources that assess and address the needs of students and community.
- Prepare future leaders in various fields of human knowledge and its application.
- Prepare educators in order to equip students with the required skills for the challenges and demands of the 21st century.
- Endorse partnership with national, regional and international fellow educational
- practitioners and organizations that strive to advance the educational capabilities of current and prospective educators.
- Enlighten educators with current issues and challenges that face the students of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Empower educators with the necessary skills and knowledge-base to foster an effective and needed reform in K-12 educational system.