The instructional objective of the College of Business and its programs, including the MBA, is in preparing students to succeed in a global economy by their ability to manage effectively across different cultures and business environments worldwide. Our graduates will have mastered an integrated curriculum that balances both applied experience and academic theory. More precisely, the objectives are:
- to generate an awareness of the issues of doing business internationally and of competing in a global economy.
- to foster teamwork and leadership in the business environment.
- to develop and enhance business and organizational skills that is applicable to a wide range of organizations.
- to present and enhance skills in the use of information technologies to assist in the management of organizations.
- to enhance the business communication skills of the participants.