Research & Publications
- Ntui, E.O. (2011) ‘Stock market movement and macroeconomic influences: evidence from Saudi Arabia’, J. International Business and Entrepreneurship Development, Vol. 6, No. 2.
- Ntui, E.O. (2012) ‘Empirical investigation of import-demand function of Saudi Arabia’, J. Global Business Advancement, Volume 5, No 1, pp. 001–022
- Hurd, F., and L’Huillier, B. M. (2011). Developing the human and social capital of the localized workforce: The perceived importance of Adult and Community Education in a single industry town, New Zealand Journal of Human Resource Management, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 65-77.
- L’Huillier, B. M. and Humphries, M. T. (2011). Mind the Gap! Poverty and the Market - a New Dark Age, International Journal of Economics Theory and Management Practice, Vol. 1, pp. 1-12, Inaugural Edition.
- L’Huillier, B. M. (2011). the Hitchhikers Gide to Paradigms: Tripping on Methodology, International Journal of Educational Theoretical Practice, Vol. 1, pp 16-29, and Inaugural Edition.
- Anjum, S. (2012). A Study Of Various Technique’s For Measuring Banking Efficiency – A Significant Look At Data Envelopment Analysis, International Journal of Management, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 381 – 386.
- Anjum, S. (2012). Business Bankruptcy Prediction Models: A Significant Study of the Altman’s Z-Score Model, Asian Journal of Management Research, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 212 – 219.
- L’Huillier, B. M. and Humphries, M. T. (2012, in press Contact Information