When should I pay?
Students are encouraged to pay the whole tuition fee of 27,500 SR before the first day of classes. If the student can’t afford to pay the above stated amount he/she can pay through installment payment. For further details visit:Tuition Fees Dates for Students
Where can I pay?
||Room G008 |
||Room G046 |
How can I pay?
- Tuition fee payment can be paid in full amount or installment basis and can be made through the following:
- Cash payment- accepted only for registration fee or admission fee, locker fees and bus fees.
- Checks – certified or regular checks.(No personal check for new students (i.e, First installment)).
- MasterCard , Visa Card and ATM card through the PMU span machine.
- Direct deposits or transfer to PMU Samba Account #0170008576.
- IBAN: SA 404 000 000 000 017 000 857 6
- A penalty of 200.00 SR will be charged to the student account for every returned check.
How can I deposit the money to the PMU Bank Account?
Write the student name, PMU ID number and National Identification number on the deposit slip from when you go to the bank. You can pay at any Saudi banks. Bring deposit slip form to the cashier’s office G008 – female and G046 – male so we can issue you a PMU receipt.
Is a copy of the deposit slip form is accepted?
No it isn’t and please bring all original proof of payments.
If I pay online, do you automatically know that I paid?
No we do not. You need to come to the cashier office with the original transfer from the bank, so we can track your payment and issue a receipt. If you pay online, print out the electronic invoice and it must include the reference number of the transaction or you can send the proof of transfer through
Who can i contact if i have any questions?
Just send an Email to: email@example.com and the AR Team will respond to your query within two working days.
Is my tuition refundable?
No, application fee and tuition fee are both non-refundable for the 1st installment. However, extra money will be refunded due to graduation, complete withdrawal and dismissal from the university.