If you have recently graduated from high school and you are looking for your next big opportunity, take a look around! Check out PMU’s freshman admission requirements and what you need to submit to be admitted to PMU. If you decide to apply to PMU, you can check out our How to Apply section. We look forward to getting to know you.
Freshman Admission Requirements
- Must have completed his/her high school within the last 5 years
- Must have his/her graduation certificate from a Saudi Arabian secondary school or a recognized international secondary school
- Must take the placement test examination and interview on the stated date
- Must provide any other requirements requested by the Registration and Admission officer at the time of application
What you need to submit
- Completed Electronic Application Form
- Original Secondary School Certificate *
- Recent Score of the Aptitude Test, taken at the National Center for Testing and Evaluation
- Photocopy of Saudi ID or “Iqama” (for Non-Saudis)
- Photocopy of Passport
- Two Recent Passport-size Photographs
- An employee needs to bring a letter of no objection to study from their employer
- A S.R.500 Admission and English Placement Test Fee (Non-refundable)**
Once the above are submitted, the admissions officer will set you an appointment for the English placement and interview tests
* Graduates from outside Saudi Arabia should submit, in addition to the original high school certificate, a letter from Ministry of Education certifying that their high school certificates are equivalent to the Saudi ones.
** Applicants with a TOEFL score of 520 (IBT 70 overall, minimum 20 in writing) or more, or with an IELTS Band minimum of 5.5 overall and minimum 5.0 in the writing part. Scores should be within the last two years.
Upon meeting all the above requirements, the below admission criteria will be followed:
Admissions to PMU will be based on the following criteria:
- High school 30%
- Aptitude Test 50%
- Personal Interview 20%
Decisions will be announced based on the above scale