- Completed Electronic Application Form
- Original Secondary School Certificate *
- Original Graduated Certificate within 4years(if available) (+2 /4 – 2.5+/5)
- Original Transcript copy (English copy)
- A copy of course syllabus (English copy)
- Photocopy of Saudi ID or “Iqama” (for Non-Saudis)
- Photocopy of Passport
- Two Recent Passport-size Photographs
- An employee needs to bring a letter of no objection to study from employer
- A S.R.500 Admission and English Placement Test Fee (Non-refundable)**
Once the above are submitted, the admissions officer will set you an appointment for the English placement and interview tests.
After you are accepted, your documents and transcript will be sent to a committee to be evaluated. Usually this process takes up to 4 weeks.