What is it?
The alumni association is an association of graduates (alumni) or, more broadly,
of former students. It is mainly organized around colleges of the university (each
college has its own alumni association).
For the time being PMU will have one association that has one president and 3 VPs.
Supporting PMU's students and graduates in all means.
Raise the level of awareness of how qualified PMU graduates are locally and internationally.
Organize social events, publish newsletters or magazines, and assist with fund-raising,
utilizing alumni networks in the corporate world, identifying former students who
may be able to assist current students with internships and summer work programs;
and working with PMUs Alumni Office to assist graduating students with job placement.
- President of the Association
- Active Members
- Membership in the University Council
- A 2 nights round trip ticket for elected president and one family member in the
GCC or Europe upon election (trip related to professional conference)
- Achievements will be publicized in local news and PMU news letters
- Free access to E-brary and Sport Center Facilities and fitness classes
- (CAN) career assistance network: a self-service career assistance database in
the web helping you find an alumnus or alumna in your field
- Entitlement for a dedicated section in the university magazine and newsletters
for articles and views
- Entitlement for a dedicated office on campus
- Career education free charge- enroll in continuing education and professional
training courses and workshops at PMU
- Community service certificate from PMU Rector