The Human Resources (HR) Department at Prince Mohammad University (PMU) aims to
accomplish the University's mission and goals by building and fostering high-end
professional working environment with the highest level of human resources services
and customer satisfaction.
The office supports and provides wide array of benefits and actively contributes
in the continuous development of both faculty & Staff personal.
The Prince Mohammad University office of Human Resources; reports to the Director
of Human Resources & PMU Rector. The Services are provided at two main locations
around the PMU campus: Male Campus - Female Campus which is in correlation to one-another.
: Human Resources Department is located on the 1st floor
of the main building of the Male campus, Office No. F068/F069/F067/T001/ T003
: Human Resources Department is located on the ground
floor in the Library building (G024, G025, G026)
Our vision is to create a culture of growth with high performance, and future-focused
leadership by committing to maintain the highest professional and ethical standards
and quality in all what we do.
Our mission is to provide quality human resource services to faculty and staff which
incorporate the Prince Mohammad University's teaching, research, and community service
We carry out our mission by:
- Understanding and anticipating employee’s needs.
- Improving efficiency and productivity.
- Continuing to improve services.
- Measuring outcomes and
- Working as a team.
Our responsibilities include:
- Providing quality HR services for Staff and Faculty (i.e., transportation, housing & educational allowance, leave, air ticket request, medical insurance).
- Providing all Government Relations legal services and meet government requirements for PMU expatriates (i.e., issuance and renewal of Iqama, visa and final exit processing)
- Recruiting and supporting the hiring of quality individuals.
- Providing quality compensation and benefits programs responsive to employee needs.
- Developing and motivating employees through education and training.
- Enhancing the climate and quality of work life and
- Creating and valuing diversity.
To obtain healthy environment at PMU; we commit to the following values:
- Respect for the individual.
- Open and honest communication.
- Fair and equitable treatment.
- Concern and sensitivity and
- Acknowledgement of and respect for diversity.