Student Handbook
Student Handbook


Students who left PMU not in good standing and have been out of the university for no more than two semesters may submit a written request for reinstatement to the Office of the Registrar. The request should outline activities since leaving PMU that contribute to the student’s academic development. Courses taken at another institution during this interim period are not transferable.

Students who have been out of the university for more than two semesters must submit a new application for admission to the Office of Admissions. Dismissed students may also be considered for reinstatement.

Student Records

Student Responsibility

Students are responsible for their behavior, academic or otherwise, at PMU. The university expects the students to behave as mature members of the academic community and adhere to the highest standards of personal and academic integrity. Students should keep their own records of all transactions with the university. It is also recommended that students keep copies of all materials submitted in fulfillment of course work.

Permanent Record

A permanent record, reflecting academic achievement, is maintained in the Office of the Registrar for each student who registers at the university.

Students’ Privacy Rights

Students have the right to:
  • Inspect and review information contained in their educational records. The university is not required to provide (or allow the making of) copies of these documents
  • Request changes or updates to their personal data
  • Consent to disclosure, within the extent of KSA laws, personally identifiable information from education records


All transcripts and other documents from other institutions become the property of PMU and, as such, are under the control of the Office of the Registrar. The university is not required to provide (or allow the making of) copies of these documents. Transcripts submitted to PMU for admission or credit transfer become the property of PMU and can not be returned to the student or forwarded to other institutions.


Students may obtain transcripts of their academic records from the Office of the Registrar. Transcripts will only be released with a signed request from the student concerned. The university will issue only complete transcripts, not parts of the student record. The university will not make copies of transcripts on file from other colleges or universities.